Thursday 28 June 2012

Fluid Manipulation Update

Since my previous post on Tuesday I've gone through 2 no carb days and 17 litres of water!

The first day (Tuesday) was fine, I had a good day in work then went to the gym for a hyper trophy shoulders session and my energy levels were fine. However the second day of no carbs (Wednesday) wasn't the best, from my research I found a lot of people were quite moody by the second day but for me personally I just felt really drained, I couldn't focus and my muscles felt quite flat.

However today is the start of my carb loading phase and 2.5 litres of water and I LOVE IT!!! For my breakfast I had 2 scoops of protein mixed with oats and my vitamins.

My second meal:



6 whole grain rice cakes, 2 tablespoons of natural honey, a tablespoon of nutella, a tablespoon of whole earth peanut butter (no added sugar or sweeteners) and another 2 scoops of protein mixed with water. 

I'm feeling so much better and my energy levels are right back up, I've got 4 more meals to go today and I think I'll head to the gym after work for my final session of the week-hyper trophy chest and light abs.

And finally I just want to say thank you to Physique of the Week who sent me over some Optimum Nutrition Amino Chewables for winning their twitter competition. Have a look at their web site as they're the biggest and best online weekly fitness competition, I think I'll be entering when I get back from Ibiza so I'll need your votes!

No comments:

Post a Comment