Saturday 16 June 2012

Weekly Shop

Seen as I've picked up a few emails/messages about food shopping and the price of eating healthy, I thought I'd share a picture of my weekly shop seen as I do it every Saturday morning.






I spent between £48-£52 a week on food, for 7 days a week and 6 meals a day so that works out at...............£7.38 a day and £1.23 a meal! Not included in this picture is my chicken breasts, porridge oats and rice cakes because I have enough left over from last week.



Now on to my second meal of my high carb day while I chill out and read the newest copy of Muscle & Fitness magazine.


Meal 2
250ml of Almond milk
1 tbs of coffee
2 scoops of chocolate cookie whey protein
2 whole meal rice cakes (caramel flavour) with some Nutella on top


I'll also be posting up my first recipe on here this weekend, as tonight my Meal 5 will be Creamy Coriander and Minted Chicken, its 100% made from scratch and I want to show that you can still be creative and enjoy food while maintaining a strict diet.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment