Monday 15 October 2012

The secret is keeping busy, and loving what you do.

After 3 weeks of being ill (and no it wasn't Man Flu), I'm back to 100% and just in time too, as I have a very busy week ahead of me.

Firstly I'm back in the gym trying out the Y3T program as well as starting a new diet aiming for lean gains. I'll touch back on this later in the week where I'll write up my full training program and diet over on the training page.

As for the rest of the week, I arrived home tonight after a gruelling legs session to find my new vests have been delivered. Now I just need to source a good quality printer to brand the vests with my logo and new web address (any recommendations?).

Here's the artwork for the vests -







What do you think?


On Thursday I've been invited to the Carat Blog Shop Event for Sports, Fitness and Nutrition bloggers. The evening will include presentations and Q&A sessions with media experts and brands. I'll also have the chance to network with likeminded people, discussing different tips and tools on how to enhance my blog. 

For anyone else who'd be interested in the event here's the link to register - Carat Blog Shop Event


And finally this weekend I'll be heading over to the Sportex Festival in Manchester. Which is across both days (20th & 21st October) and will host the UKBFF British Championships and the IFBB British Grand Prix as well as other sports such as MMA, Judo, Strongman, Football and Badminton. I only have tickets for Saturday so if anyone spots me at the expo, come say hello!  







No comments:

Post a Comment