Sunday 10 February 2013

Protein Cookies


As you all know from my goals article and all my recent tweets I started my cutting diet 2nd January for my first show in May. I’ll explain more about my diet, training and progress in a separate article, however to help with sweet cravings during the cut I’ve added Dan Wheelers protein cookies into my diet and they’re amazing!! Dan’s a really good mate and motivational source to keep pushing myself to the next level. Below is the recipe to Dan Protein Cookies, adapt them to fit your own diet and enjoy.

Ingredients:
40g Oats
50g Whey Protein (I’ve recently purchased Bodybuilding Warehouse
1 whole egg
66g egg whites (2 egg whites)
Tablespoon of cinnamon
10g-20g Nutella
50g Blueberries/Cherries

  • Mix all the dry ingredients (oats, whey protein and cinnamon) together in a bowl.
  • Add the whole egg and egg whites and mix together, depending on the consistency you might want to add a small amount of water.
  • Pre heat the oven to 200° then add the blueberries/ cherries to the mix and give it a final stir.
  • Spoon the mix onto a baking tray making either lots of small cookies or less thicker cookies.
  • Cook in the oven for around 15 minutes and once they’re done add the Nutella to the flat side of the cookie and enjoy.




MACROS:
55g Carbs
64g Protein
18g Fat

All the ingredients above are devised to fit our current cutting diet and depending on your own diet adjust accordingly. Let us know what you think of the cookies and what ingredients you used (I’m thinking of adding peanut butter next time) by either commenting below or sending me and Dan a tweet (@Lee_Malone or @danwheeler). Also make sure you check out Dans site for more recipes, useful information and lots of motivation from Dans own transformation- http://www.danielwheeler.co.uk

Dan rocking his AestheticLifestyle vest #TeamAL

No comments:

Post a Comment