Wednesday 15 May 2013

Simon Reeves Photo Shoot


1 week before my show I had the privilege to shoot with Simon Reeves at The Fitness Factory in Burnley which is a huge fully kitted out gym, very impressive. As I was so close to my show I didn’t manipulate my water, carbs or sodium and felt lean yet full. I’ve never done an actual gym/workout shoot before but I loved it and preferred it over a studio shoot as there’s so much more you can do and work with. Anyway here’s a few of the photos, let me know what you think.



Unedited but I love it 







For anyone interested in shooting with Simon check out his website, GL Images. I’m more thanhappy with the photos and look forward to shooting with Simon in the near future.

So this weekend sees the return of the BodyPower Expo at the N.E.C. in Birmingham, last year was the first time me and Nathan we to the expo on the Saturday and loved it, so this year we’ve decided to do the Friday and Saturday seen as there is so much to do and people to meet. Anyone attending on Friday or Saturday and spots us, come say hey and if you fancy joining us and a few of the other lads for a training session we’ll be hitting Future Fitness after the expo on Friday.


For anyone attending on the Sunday, I’ve been fortunate enough to be asked to be on the Bodybuilding Warehouse stand representing Warrior Supplements so make sure you come say hi, have a few pics and take part in the Warrior challenges.



Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment